A dream come true

As an avid Harry Potter fan, it was a dream to see the real sets and props of the movies. During my England vacation I finally got the chance to do the Warner Brothers Studio Tour in London. It was amazing to see the place where the actors had spent so much time over the last few years and to see their costumes and make-up and all. And as a writer it was fascinating to see how real a world that used to exist in someone's mind can become.

Now for your enjoyment a few of the hundreds of photos I took while touring the huge halls of the Harry Potter studios.
The Broom Closet


Part of the Great Hall


Gryffindor Common Room

Dumbledore's Office
Potion's lab

The Kitchen in the Burrow

Umbridge's Office

Privet Drive

The creepy Voldemort thingy

Diagon Alley

A model of Hogwarts

post signature

5 comments:

Andrea Mack said...

I'll bet it was an amazing experience! This is something my kids really want to do.

ilima said...

Oh, man. I have to go there. Now.

Tricia J. O'Brien said...

Those pix make me want to book a flight now (although I hear it's raining buckets today) :)

Rebecca Gomez said...

Very cool!

We brought our family to see the Narnia exhibit a couple of years ago, and it was amazing! They would certainly freak out (in a good way) if they had a chance to see this.

Tere Kirkland said...

Oh, I want to go now! I even promise to do other London-y things, and not just go for Harry. ;)

Thanks for sharing your pics!