Mini-Review of POSSESSION

Where to begin?  Well... I rarely review books. Mostly because I won't review a book I don't love. Suffice it to say - I LOVED POSSESSION!!!

When I started the book, I wasn't sure exactly what to expect. It drew me in right from the get-go! And, once there, this was a couldn't-put-it-down-if-I-had-to read!

Those kinds of books are the ones I go back and reread - many times - just to be sure I didn't miss anything. Or... to pick up those subtleties I missed on the race-to-the-end read.

Elana has written characters who are so believable - their emotions are so complex and compelling - and Oh. My. God. The ending! Yep... just you wait!

Actually... don't wait at all! Get yourself to a bookstore and get a copy! Just be sure to block out enough time to read it from cover to cover - cause you won't be able to put it down!

Congratulations, Elana on your book launch! YAYAYAYAY!!!

14 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

I love reading fiction books too.. right now I am reading a book by Tilly Bagshawn..

Kris @Imaginary Reads said...

Congratulations, Elana!! Hikari and I at Imaginary Reads are really looking forward to reading POSSESSION. Hikari was so excited to get the chance to interview you. Thanks for you time :)

Kris @Imaginary Reads

Angie Smibert said...

Happy book day, Elana!

Jemi Fraser said...

Possession is awesome! I love the voice in it - and the characters are so honest. Love it :)

aliyaa said...

Fantastic guidance! I added this as my favorite choice of reading and very effectively written
review my draft

Unknown said...

summaries and also paraphrases are finest performed by using a capable writing computer software. As the views you can convey in the individual may not be initial, the word what you may be making use of are and they'll be finest offered which has a dose of gloss coming from this type of instrument. professional editing and proofreading

David Miller said...

Are you happening to the date of how you can review your current writing and along with paraphrase your articles? Throughout academic writing, outlining and with paraphrasing are crucial skills. With most bet, on-thinking education writing works aimed at indicating a mitigation.mba editing services
read more

anonymous said...

The thing is when such kinds of sentences is phrases is being told to the students so that they will came to think in a way as the perfection is the only thing which they have to reach in their life.visit the site

Anonymous said...

This review was really fantastic. This Mini-Review of POSSESSION post is really nice. you explain this thing very deeply. here are some more about this. You should also like this type of post.

Unknown said...

POSSESSION review is a nice topic.The ideas would favorably allow students to proceed with all those provisions of interest and ideas which must have been followed by them.To know about mba essay proofreading useful site.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Good to know your writing.

Unknown said...

The majority of times once you go to the dentist you are going to have normal exam. Nevertheless once in awhile you'll be supplied an even longer through checkup that's referred to as a detailed exam. Here we have a good look at what goes on throughout this kind of exam. click to read and know your best to writing your papers.