Summer Reading Club: Looking Forward

Dude, I so want to be able to see the future. Even just a few minutes like that one movie with Nicholas Cage.

Anyway, I digress. This week on our final installment of our League Summer Reading Club, we're bringing you titles we can't wait to read! Books that aren't out yet, but that should be on your To-Be-Read list already.

So let's add them to the club!


Beth Revis: I am so excited for THE WALLED CITY by Ryan Graudin. I was lucky enough to nab an ARC, and it is BRILLIANT. Absolutely beautifully written, with heart-pounding excitement. I'm truly fearful for all the characters. I've only read the first few chapters, and I'm already so crazily excited to see how it turns out.

Coming November 4.

Mindy McGinnis: I'm looking forward to JACK: THE TRUE STORY OF JACK & THE BEANSTALK by Liesl Shurtliff. She writes great fairy tale MG retellings that are hilarious for all ages.

Coming April 14, 2015

Bethany Hagen: I'm looking forward to SNOW LIKE ASHES by Sara Raasch. It sounds like a mash-up of Game of Thrones and Finnikin of the Rock, which is a combination guaranteed to delight me.

Coming October 14.

Peggy Eddleman: I am really looking forward to STITCHING SNOW by R.C. Lewis. A sci-fi Snow White retelling? Yes, please!! I've heard that the writing is incredible, and that it's full of action and adventure and romance and a kick-A main character. My kind of book!

Coming October 14.

Elana Johnson: I can't wait to read Karen Hooper's VIRTUAL ARCANA. I mean "The Matrix meets The Notebook"?? Sign me up for that! I think the whole premise of outlawed virtual reality games and the idea of the MC escaping into her novels (hello INKHEART!! Another fave!) makes VIRTUAL ARCANA sound like a real winner.

Coming in September.
Lenore Appelhans: I am really exited for Jen Brooks IN A WORLD JUST RIGHT about a high school senior who can create worlds at will. He's created one in which he's dating his crush, but one
day he makes a mistake and kisses her in the real world. I've read the first chapter and it's fantastic!

Coming April 2015.

What book are looking forward to?


5 comments:

Miss Cole said...

...I sense my TBR pile will be growing no matter what I try to do to stop myself buying books...

Kelly Polark said...

Great post! I love seeing books that I didn't know about before!

I am currently reading Maggie Stiefvater's sequel to the Raven Boys and next looking forward to mg Wishing For Washington!

Anonymous said...

Wow! These all look great and are totes going on my TBR list. I especially like Bethany Hagen's pick, SNOW LIKE ASHES! Cooooool!

Unknown said...

SEO article writing is a job that requires professionalism and dedication towards the job.  Many people are writing articles these days just because many companies are now working on the internet offering different product and services. good site

Play Bazaar said...

Use alert when setting a calendar for the needle therapy medications you will get. Try not to plan them near strenuous exercises. satta king
play bazaar