It's Great To Be Back!

Dude, so it turns out that organizing and attending WriteOnCon, starting back to school, and editing a 90,000 word book won't kill you.

It will, however, make you feel a bit absent from the blogosphere. While I've been off doing other stuff, I've had guest posters here on the League (and weren't they awesome??), but now I'm back!

So tell me. What did I miss? What's new in the science fiction and dystopian world? What are you reading or watching that I need to catch up on? (I did just finish the first and only season of Firefly. FAB! I even liked the movie, Serenity.)

3 comments:

Gabe (Ava Jae) said...

I've just started reading Across the Universe by Beth Revis. So far so good!

Niki Turner said...

I loved Enclave by Ann Aguirre.

Carol Riggs said...

Welcome back! Rah for FIREFLY!! I love it. Serenity was good too except I was annoyed they killed Wash off. Hmf. It made my daughter cry cuz that was her fave character!

I've finally read DIVERGENT and MATCHED, and enjoyed those. Still have yet to read POSSESSION, however!! I'll get there, don't worry (I'm sure you're not losing sleep over it, but heh, yeah). ;o)