Contemplating the future is something I love, and I know I'm not alone in that joy. And, mostly I contemplate useful gadgets or methods (it's the gov't that scares me! lol!) So, today I'm opening the comments for your sharing of things you'd like to see in the future. The good stuff - the things that will be invented or the methods that will come into common usage that will make life so much better for the world.
Some questions to fire your imagination.
1. How will we get from Point A to Point B? (i.e. what's travel going to look like?)
2. What's in your laundry room?
3. TV - will it still exist?
4. What's a cell phone?
5. How will we shop?
6. Sports. What kind?
7. Books. Will we still read?
8. Water. Plentiful? Potable?
9. Fuel. Liquid? Gas? Solar?
10. Schooling. How will we educate?
What do you think? How are these things going to be different? I can't wait to see what y'all come up with! :)