- On Monday, your clue was to go to Beth's blog and read between the lines. If you highlighted the post on her blog, there were hidden words between the lines of the paragraphs that said: "Did you figure it out? Here's your clue, but be warned: one word in the clue is more important than others! LOOK AMONG THE CLUES FOR THE HIDDEN TITLE."
- On Tuesday, Julie shared a HIDDEN picture game from Highlights.
- On Wednesday, Jeff sent you to a link that featured HIDDEN Mickeys at Disney theme parks.
- On Thursday, Angie posted a picture of children playing HIDE and seek, and a link to a song called "Hide and Seek."
- And on Friday, Elana had a simple Bible verse--but there were two clues in it: For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.
AMONG THE HIDDEN is a super popular dystopian series that comprises 7 books total...and of all the people who entered the contest, 19 correctly guessed the titles of the series and is therefore the winner of ALL SEVEN BOOKS in the series!
- Among the Hidden
- Among the Impostors
- Among the Betrayed
- Among the Barons
- Among the Brave
- Among the Enemy
- Among the Free
...but to just draw out the anticipation a tad more, I'm happy to announce that AMONG THE HIDDEN is going to be our first book club selection! On July 19th, we're going to spend a week discussing what makes AMONG THE HIDDEN such a great dystopian title, and we hope that you're all ready to jump into the conversation with us!
And if you're PETRA, then you get the entire series for free--so start reading!
Everyone else--go to your libraries, your bookstores, or your own shelves and check out AMONG THE HIDDEN before July 19th!